Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Set of Oregon Earrings!

Yesterday, Loey received a box on the front doorstep and called me about it. Seeing we were going to see each other that night, I waited until last night to pick it up and open it. Inside this box was a lot of packing beans and in amongst it all, wrapped in green paper and in a 'Made In Oregon' bag was my birthday present from ajijic! I unwrapped the items and found a beautiful magnet and the most gorgeous pair of Oregon Jasper earrings in the box! I loved them so much that I wore them out that night to dinner (It was my Uncle's birthday dinner; I thought it would be perfect). Then, came the cards... inside with the birthday card was an array of postcards of Oregon and Portland; and then a photo of ajijic's darling dog! And the next card was a Halloween card!

I love this present as I could wear these straight away and I'll find other times to wear them as often as I can. Thank you ajijic again for these wonderful presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment