Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hand-made Postcards.

I received this one yesterday afternoon when Mum came around to the Logan Art Gallery to pick me up from volunteer work. I opened the door of the 4X4 and there it was on the seat waiting for me. Givebookstokids had sent me a collection of postcards - some handmade, some not - from Wisconsin - all about her State, her garden and The Amish. They are so beautiful and colourful that as I read the accompanying letter, I searched through the postcards and handed them to Mum to look at. There's even one postcard of her snow-filled front yard at West Bend where the snow is coating the tress and it looks like a Winter Wonderland! So beautiful and lovely!

Thank you so much for you wonderful post cards, givebookstokids. I love them and your creativity. You must tell me how you make them; so we can make some from our garden and around our surrounding area too to send off around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment